Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!
Okay...so I never understand this thing girls do..
Why is it that when your single friends get married they cut you off cause in their head you are bad luck and it's a taboo to hang around single girls seeing that they have left the single girls club!
That's how a friend of mine used me during her wedding planning but the moment the wedding was over 'puff' she was gone with the wind...like I am some sort of plaque!
I didn't hear from her again until she needed me for her baby's dedication!
(story for another day!)
Recently I bought an asoebi from a friend of a mutual friend.. I was practically forced to get it...guess what....I didn't get invited for the wedding!
I'm wondering if any one has experienced such before..so they reach out to you to get asoebi but forget to send you an invitation for the D-day
Funny yea!?
Arrrgh 🤣🤣🤣
I'm going to spare y'all the details..not important!

Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo