Fresher

Hey!.... So I have been dying to start a blog for awhile now and wasn't sure on how to go about it or to even start it in the first place! I feel like there's a lot I want to talk about and share,and what better way than this medium to pour out my heart on issues that may or may not directly affect me. Lol. Well so here I am writing and don't even know what it is I want to say! As time goes on,I believe I will get a hang of it all.

Truth be told I just needed a place where I can come to and share/ talk about stuff that go on in and around me.

So here's to trying new things!......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him