Gone But Not Forgotten

Today you would have been a year older... its been two years now since the cold hands of death took your loving,kind & beautiful soul away from us! It

still feels like yesterday,sometimes I mention you & talk about you like your here,forgetting that you are in the bosom of  the Lord!...as time goes on,we have learnt to live with the pain because it will never go away.

I miss your smile
I miss your kindness
I miss your loving caring heart that always seeks to know how everyone is doing!

Though your gone dear sister,you will forever be in our hearts! Continue to rest in the bosom of  our lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him