My Okro Delicacy





Its interesting how,I have gotten used to cooking these days and even derive joy in trying my hands on new things as well as exploring different stuff! How I dreaded the kitchen growing up,in fact if you leave me alone,i would have no idea on what to do!

I like okro soup but hardly made it,cos I never know how to get it right and so my second attempt at preparing it, I made sure to get it right by trying a different approach in getting all ingredients in their right and accurate proportion... the timing when to put what vegetable and voila!...this is what made...

I will be posting a few more of my delicacies as time goes on & maybe the recipes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him