Sunday Blues: A Little Bit Of Moi... #The Spirit Life Conference
Wow....wow...wow! what an awesome week it was at the Spirit Life Conference which started on the 23rd and ended today the 27th. Its been an impactful,spirit filled word based experience... From Mike Murdock to Bishop John Francis to Bishop David Oyedope to Dr Cindy Trimm to Bishop Tudor Bismark to Pastor Paul Adefarasin... not excluding the music ministry of Nathaniel Bassey,Micah Stampley, Sonni Badu,Sammy Okposo and the Lagos Metropolitan Gospel choir!
How blessed can one be?! I am still basking in the euphoria of the power parked conference.
The next level is here...
So this was the look for the grand finale...
Dress code for protocol was all black inner and pink jacket! I decided to keep it fresh and clean...hehehe paired it with black covered shoes and then let my fro out to breathe lol... I was feeling all kinds of Blessed and beautiful!
Pictures below...
How blessed can one be?! I am still basking in the euphoria of the power parked conference.
The next level is here...
So this was the look for the grand finale...
Dress code for protocol was all black inner and pink jacket! I decided to keep it fresh and clean...hehehe paired it with black covered shoes and then let my fro out to breathe lol... I was feeling all kinds of Blessed and beautiful!
Pictures below...








Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo