Been Mia!...
Wow... dear blog, I have missed you so!
The past couple of weeks has been cray cray for me.... been all over the place in this hot and traffic crazy town! 'beat up' with house hunting and having to move and all, I tell you,its not easy! Oh yea on the house hunting... I finally found a place to settle!
Gist for another day!
So our president finally released his ministerial nominees list... huh! It is well o! This our slow change government, I comment my reserve...lmao
On the lamar issue; glad his responding to treatment, I was hoping khloe could get some kind of closure but hey...hope he comes out of it.
The girl has really suffered,there's just so much one can take. Well when it comes to love you never really know the length one is willing to take/go!
Don't care what anyone says about her,she did her best and has really tried for him. Haba! 'What is it'? Should she now die? If someone is
not willing to accept your help,would you kill yourself?
You can only help one that accepts that they need help!
Alright lovelies just decided to drop by... see more of me soon! #kisses

Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo