My Sisters Marriage Introduction!
Throw back to saturday the 3rd of oct 2015...all roads led to ph city for my sister, Ngoba Amachree's introduction .It was nice to see my city of birth again after a long time no visit...hehehe. Immediately I landed I couldn't wait to get my hands on Bole & fish...mhmmmmm yummy,I had dreamt about it lool!
Ehen back to the gist, so my sis and her boo of a few years decided to take it to the next step...
He popped the question & she said yes,which lead to the first step of introduction of the two families.
Everyone was all smiles as there was enough food & drinks for the jolification!
Family & friends where there to support
Photos.....
























So is there a gift for a first time visitor? Awesome job btw.
ReplyDeleteLol... @Eden Attai,no gift o! thanks for visiting. Your also doing a good job at http://mfonlaw.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete