Real Talk: (Rant) ; Girls & Their Attitude!




Oook.... I didn't want to write on this subject but....hey!... warrahell! I might as well!


What is it with women, really? Is it that we were made this way? To always hate/beef on each other! I do not know how the guys do it but a guy can meet his fellow guy even in the worse terrible conditions or means of meeting someone and...bingo! 'they will get along & one will think they have known each other since eternity! They may even fight this minute and the next minute,you wont realise its the same people at logger heads! *sigh*

Why can't it be same for the female folk?
A girl will just meet another female in some random place...without even speaking to each other,the beef/ assessment begins. Someone will just see you and be hating on you for no just cause.
These behavioural attitude can be seen in many places,such as:
1: church
2:wedding
3:salon
4:offices
5: bus station
6:park,beach...you name it!
In fact the worse is in offices where the female is at the front desk. Who just starts frowning or (franking at you) hehehe immediately she sees another female walks in. I get confused at times and wonder when I experience such,if we've met before. It can be confusing!



Enough of the talk o jare my peeps, I am sure a lot of you will be wondering what is this one talking about! Lol. The people that sha (excuse my english) feel me will get the gist of it!

So my dear fellow females ladies,women,girls,chics...whatever you will like to be referred to as, can we please take it easy on ourselves?! #life is short! It is never that serious! There is no need for the attitude,it takes too much positive energy away!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him