Say No To Violence Against Women!

I found this... and thought to share!





I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any other special day. We had an argument yester night and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me. I know he's sorry and didn't mean any of those things he said because he sent me flowers today.I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day. Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it. I woke up this morning with bruises all over but I know he must be sorry cos he sent me flowers today.I got flowers today. It wasn't mothers' day or any other anniversary. Last night he beat me up again, as if it was much worse than the previous ones.....If I leave him, what will I do?How will I take care of the kids?What about money. I was afraid and scared to leave but I know he must be sorry because he sent me flowers today.I got flowers today. Lots of them. Today was very special. It was the day of my funeral. Last night, he finally killed me. He beat me to death. If only I had gathered enough strength and courage to leave him, I wouldn't have gotten flowers today... Today is International Day for the elimination of Violence Against Women.REAL MEN DON'T HIT WOMEN!SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.NiMSA SAYS NO!!!#AFOO says #NO to #DomesticViolence#AFOO says #NO to #ViolenceAgainstWomen



This is really deep!
Please people,the time to speak up is now
Stop dying in silence!
Marriage is not by force
Its better to be alive and tell your story than
Have your family tell it after your gone.
Run sisters...run!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him