What I Have Been Up To!....







Hey fam...
So I decided to take a break from acting
I took up another passion of mine, which is something I had always admired and wished to do: sort of like my bucket list! Hehehehe
Guess what?!........#flying☺ as a flight attendant guys... what where you thinking. I don't know how long I will be doing this for but time will tell!
Although it will be more fun to go commercial,but trying not to get ahead of myself...starting with the
  private jet for now.

Find below the pictures of me in the office and outside on the field!
Since am a newbie,& need a bit of time to get used to this new environment/field....haven't flown much.

Enjoy my work flow looks!.....

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him