Sen. Ben Murray Bruce...And His Plenty Noise On Social Media!..
Lately the newly elected senator for Bayelsa East constituency ; Senator Ben Murray Bruce has been trending all over social media, ranting about government and all. Talking about how he is the people's man and will do all the things his people do! #sigh
So he donated half of his wardrobe allowance to widows of his constituency?! How much is this allowance biko?! Why donate half! I expected he will give the full allowance!
Recently he posted pictures of him in a boat and then on a bike (popularly called okada)
Saying:' if my people ride okada,i will ride it with them! Is that so?! dear senator,to what purpose really? And how long are you going to ride this okada for? Or you just did it for 5minutes,took pictures and then posted online so nigerians will see!
Anyway I am not surprised,after all he is an entertainer nigerians like to entertained.
I begin to wonder where he has been all this while before he became a senator,did he not love the people of nigeria then!
Abeg abeg...I am tired of his plenty noise.
Na sit down look we dey to see where this noise is leading to!
See the pictures below that he has been posting!...
So he donated half of his wardrobe allowance to widows of his constituency?! How much is this allowance biko?! Why donate half! I expected he will give the full allowance!
Recently he posted pictures of him in a boat and then on a bike (popularly called okada)
Saying:' if my people ride okada,i will ride it with them! Is that so?! dear senator,to what purpose really? And how long are you going to ride this okada for? Or you just did it for 5minutes,took pictures and then posted online so nigerians will see!
Anyway I am not surprised,after all he is an entertainer nigerians like to entertained.
I begin to wonder where he has been all this while before he became a senator,did he not love the people of nigeria then!
Abeg abeg...I am tired of his plenty noise.
Na sit down look we dey to see where this noise is leading to!
See the pictures below that he has been posting!...






Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo