Thankful!...... Happy New Month All!





‎I woke up this morning...refreshed,revived and  hopeful!

I woke up this morning Happy,Grateful and thankful.

Thankful that I am here today and counted among the living. I may not be perfect yet He Loves me still.

I am Thankful today for life,

I am thankful for love

I am thankful for hope for grace and the mercy of the Lord

Thankful for family

Thankful for friends

Thankful for little blessings.

For the things I have now

And for what I do not have!

I may not have it all together

It may not make sense now.

I may not be where I want to be...but I am still thankful

Thankful for blessings yet on the way!

It is a good day to be alive and grateful.

It's a New Day...

It's a New Month

It's a New Season!

#gratefulspirit#thankfulmood#hopeful#excited#bigthingsontheway#decembermybirthmonth#happy#celebrationsallmonth#yuletideseaon#timetobewithlovedones#nocarryoverblessing#dancing#blessedchild












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him