Nicole's Journal : Shy Guy!
The other day I was at a friend's house for her birthday get together.
As a good friend that ' I is'....lol! My domestic prowess was in action to ensure everyone was attended to. There was this not so bad looking friend/ colleague of hers, who I could tell with my sixth sense was scoping me! As expected, I served him drinks and food like everyone else.
So I decided to... you know sit close to him ( don't judge....I'm single) and he appears to be too.
Anyway..back to my gist! The essence of sitting close was so a conversation could start..no? My gush...dude was dead mute....introductions had already taken place...like seriously I just did'nt get it, was he kinda intimidated by my finness? (Pun intended) even when I tried to make conversation what he felt necessary to ask was:' so what do you do? ( like really! the first thing to ask a girl you just met ) the talk was'nt working yo! I jejely took myself away from there before What everyone won't like happens....awkward situation.
Only for my friend to get back to me later on after everyone had retired to their various destinations ..that the dude likes me!
I was stunned. He likes me and couldn't talk to me? ShIor!
Turns out he's very shy !
Never seen a guy that shy and quiet.

Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo