Ageless Genevieve Nnaji 😘😘😘

Anyone that follows the nollywood industry ..knows this beautiful  lady, that has so far been able to stay scandal free..away from the spot light and blogs and all them gossip sites.

I give her thumbs up ..cos it's not easy to keep it classy in this our world of make believe...not with all the social media shenanigans!

Wonder how she's been able to be this ageless time and time again just feels like she not aging at all kai... 'I beef her joor' so pretty!

She posted the piture above on her Ig page and her comment section has been filled with congratulatory messages ....spot the ring on the 4th finger?!...though it's on the right!
I hope it's  true...Congrats to her! 😁😘😘💍


See Screen munch of comments below...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him