Rome Wasn't Built In A Day - Ben Bruce

Rome wasn't built in a day, but you could see activity of builders from day one. From day one this government has been blaming instead of building!

See screen munch of tweet below:


He posted this on his twitter page and I can't agree more.

Like when will this government just move on  from the past administration and start making policies and implementing same for the growth and benefit of her people and the nation! Quit the name calling and just get over it already. Some days I feel like we do not have a government in place cause Nigeria has been on a stand still for far too long and am wondering  when are we going to get past this!

God help us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him