
Church stranger : good evening
Me: hi
Church stranger : errrm please I want to ask
you for something
Me : how may I help you?
Church stranger : I don't have a job.....bla bla bla...
Me : huh?!
Church stranger : I need transport home... bla bla bla.... things are hard..I am jobless
Me : so how did you get to church?
Church stranger: I trekked!
Me : (in my head: why don't you walk back!?)
Me : eeerrrrrr.....I'm also out of a job!
Church stranger : I know you are bigger than what am asking you
Me : Amen to that!
Me: but I'm sorry ....at this very moment, I wont be able to assist you...may be you try someone else!
Church stranger : eeehn...really!?
Me : yes..I don't have any money to give you
Church Stranger : ( looks at me funny) ok oh no problem
Walks away... .. ...
Walks past me 5mins later....
Church stranger : so I got someone to give me..right now..someone just gave me 1000 naira now
Me : oh wow..praise God!
( although I didn't see the money)
Yea..... this is my conversation this evening in church after midweek service.
Dude was feeling very entitled...the guts tho!
Like he put money in my pocket.
Anyone ever encountered all those folks who never miss church service week in week out but never have transport fare back home...same drama every week , they move from one church member to another with all these stories...like they are the only ones with issues. If you you don't have money to move about..why not sit your ass (excuse my french) down at home!
Today's experience was the weirdest though!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo