On The Okoye Brothers ....Psquare!

It's no news that the Okoye brothers have been at logger heads with each other. Jude and Paul in one team and Peter all by himself! The main crux of the recent drama is unknown from all we've seen and heard so far.  Peter says his trying to support and be there for his immediate family. The internet has been on the buzz as regards this issue some on the side of Peter and others Paul and jude..who is also the manager of the twins. What baffles me is the fact that the twins have been on each others throat for so long....I'm sure their mother will be turning in her grave. It is believed that twins have some sort if  special bond such that injury to one is injury to the other! Can't seem to wrap my head around this pair and the sad part..it's all over social media! I get that every family has their own special issue and all but what I can't decipher is how the Okoye brothers decide to wash their dirty linen in public...they are celebrities yes..dont mean that everything has to be out in the public eye. Somethings are best left sorted behind closed doors. This back and forth war of words on social media  can't and wont solve any problems. We are used to them as a team and this whole solo thingy..they are selling to us wont work..sorry to say! They all have to come together and discuss as well as resolve their issues amicably as expected from mature adults. I pray that they are able to resolve what ever it is they are fighting about and come back to continue to give us good music!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him