
My attention was drawn the other day along opebi link road by a white Rolls Royce,driven by the founder of The House Hold Of God Church Pastor Chris Okotie. I took notice of the car driving past me not just because it was a white rolls Royce but the bold customized number plate caught my eye with his name :'Okotie'written on it.Couldn't help but wonder at the attention he will get where ever he was headed. Which brings me to the question... Are customized number plates ideal for those in the public eye or is it a no No?!...
Too bad I couldn't take a picture so enjoy the one above where he was seen posing with the car on his golf course! 😮
me thinks as a celebrity putting your name on your number plate is not very safe.Cos you become an easy target for the owners of the town..if you know what I mean!
Anyway..just my thoughts...to each his own!
Deuces 💋
Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo