

Glo glo glo...how many times did d I call You?
All these data and free bonuses you are sharing!?
Glo is the only network that has refused to change for the better..I'm so frustrated.
Dunno if I was jazzed to use this network cos no matter how much they fall hand and mess up...I'v refused to port to another network...my friend says am the only one she's seen complain all the time about their crappy network but still remain loyal to them..for what exactly..I do not know!?
Maybe cos it's the very first line I bought
This type of first love....is unusual oh..haba even with all the heart break, and disappearing acts..every now and again when you come back unsure if you wanna stay I still stay put and accept you...Sigh!
I believe am the one that needs prayers!
The other networks aren't any better but glo seems to be the otondo of them of all..jeez never seen a network so slow and with limited coverage.
instead of working out ways to give better service to it's customer's. Glo is busy sharing data ..(grand master of data..my....?!) Story for the gods!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo