Nicole's Journal : 24th

Time really does fly..I can remember last year's Christmas and the events that took place! Can't believe we are here already..tomorrow is Christmas.. Yay! My friend and I agreed to attend Bez live today at muri okinola park..thats how my friend came with a gift of FUEL! Boy was I elated...like who does that?! (My friend😁..I have the best) So fast forward to the show..it was so nice to see and catch up with a lot of industry people it's been a min! As usual we got to the venue late and so were only able to catch Aramide perform...and she didn't disappoint..girl was on fire! Then Bez took the stage and gave us oh so good music....abit disappointed tho that he didn't perform all his songs!😭🙈 Yass we wanted more..shame it had to end so early..guess the scarcity is getting to everyone. Anyhuu it was a fun night/outing until we had to stumble on some drunk Nigerian police officers on our way out..gush I have never been this scared for my life! Like literally scared. One of them had a gun their eyes where red and they were blasting music.. I tried to reverse from where I was parked and they claimed I almost hit them and so they had to stop and rake (shout) I was shook like what did I do but of course who argues with a drunken man yet alone one with a gun..my friends and I kept apologising oh even though we weren't in the wrong! They eventually got into their car and zoomed off! Thank goodness shit didn't get ugly ( excuse my french) Guess what.... we saw them again in the next street after we drove off with another poor soul trying to harass his life. Just felt pity for the guy but what can one do..situations..hey! Anyway glad to be back home in one piece! In other news....the fireworks are already up in my neck of the woods! What's happening at your end?! Merry Christmas Y'all!🎄 *Be safe Deuces💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him