Nicole's Journal : In Spite Of The Fuel Scarcity...Lagosians Still Find Time To Have Fun!

I like my lagosians...they are the life of the party..See how everyone has been ranting about the fuel hike and scarcity and the stress of getting around.but guess what...it's the festive season and people didn't let that deter them from getting their groove on!.... Anywhere you turn there is a sizable number of people..from the beach to the malls to the parks to the concerts and shows to the stage plays et'al ...everywhere is filled with festivities in fact there was traffic this morning and I began to wonder what happened to the fuel queues! Cause it felt like it was back to business as usual...It appears not that many people travelled this year..or should still expect them to!? Hope so tho cos I can't wait to do a 5mins trip from the island to the mainland (I wish) In as much as there is fuel scarcity an people are complaining about getting around they still find time to have fun this season! One thing I'll take away from all this is our resilient nature.We are fighters...no matter the challenges or stress, we find a way to get by and survive..cos that's all we know to do! Glad that people are able to spend time with loved ones at the end of the day!..thats what the season is about ain't It! In other news....that's how am going to also miss Davido's 30 billion concert..just like I missed wizkids! #shame Deuces mii peeps💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him