
My day today, was very interesting. Right now..I don't know the adjective to use to describe my feeling at the moment...not even sure about how I feel!
The day started early with the usual razzmatazz of getting out of bed drama, had an audition for 10 and was lucky to leave home for 9:15 am
The plan for the day was go for audition,after wards head to mvaa for vehicle registration and then back home and chill. But hey seems like my village people had other plans (sigh)
The minute I got to the audition venue my car went all kinds of gangster on me...in order not to spoil my mood since the day was still early I just let it be and proceeded to my reading!
Reading done and dusted then back to the special car...that's how this car refused to start oh...we were able to hydrate it since it was thirsty...lol after waiting for close to 2 hours it eventually started
So back to the usual plan....vehicle registration then maybe pass over the mechanic and then home.
Got to the mechanic and that's where my drama started...
Explained the situation to him and how the car stopped and won't start, it's showing signs of overheating..he goes ahead to check and then says my radiator is leaking...ok what is the solution?! He says there's need to open it up and check as well as fix. I give the go ahead...after dismantling and fixing everything back with a few nuts missing..(reason why I hate it when they have to open anything in my car:story for another day)
Uncle says I can go..that the car was good now. Okay..I pay and head out...Had'nt driven up to 200 metres and the car shows me the sign again, I quickly pull over and open the bunnet..guess what!? The water had drained out again, called my nigger and went back to the workshop. Of course I was pissed and had to rake (shout) his colleague decides to intervain and checks the vehicle ...still discovers that the radiator is leaking..he then suggest we drive round so he can observe..my mechanic just turned away like he can't be bothered..anyway the colleague drives with me ..we get back to the workshop, and it turns out something else was wrong in addition to the radiator....oh my I went ballistic
Instead of my mechanic to pacify the situation...he says I should drive my car and go home that there is nothing wrong with my car...What? Like seriously...gush I was just weak!
It's your fault something else was discovered cos you didn't do your job properly and you have the audacity to ask me to leave....hmmmn I lost it for him oh..just imagine! After I had spent my whole day in the uncomfortable workshop with an empty stomach!
One can never really understand this people..(quacks)
all they do is trial and error...take the whole day to fix a problem and at the end of the day..the problem isn't resolved to cap it up...you even compound the problem....so exhausted...
You plan your day and then forces just won't let you be...'situations hey!'
I've had enough for one day mehn....
I'm going to shower now....
Tomorrow is another day!
Deuces xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo