
Today was our thanksgiving service..and I've been reminded once again that there is so much to be thankful for..God has been faithful...
The sermon today reiterated the many blessings and priviledges that we enjoy without our input....
That you wake up to see a new day..is enough to be thankful for... being alive to see another day means another shot at life. Many a time we focus on the big and forget the small..we murmur and grumble when it seems as though God hasn't answered that big prayer point forgetting that perhaps it's not yet time! He says He will neither leave nor forsake us. So why do we fret..when we feel like things aren't going according to our plan forgetting that the one who formed us has a perfect plan for our lives..afterall he is the master planner...
So today I choose to praise him..in good and in bad..I choose to be thankful for the unforseen blessings and for the many blessings that He's given me. I am indeed grateful and thankful for family for friends for clothes on my back for food on my table for grace to carry on..... I am thankful. The year is almost over ...look back and show some gratitude to the one who has kept you...some missed it some lost their way.. I am glad that in all...I'm still standing!
#thankful #attitudeofgratitude #Godskeptme
Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo