
I just started yoga classes and in the process there are times we are asked to just relax and breathe...forget about the things troubling us and just focus on the positives ....the things we want to achieve in life...to ponder on our purpose and visualize the things we wish to see and want out of life!
In one of those moments recently I began to truelly dig deep and ponder .... as to why I am on this planet earth and what I want out of life. I've come to the realisation that there are so many things I want to fullfill and achieve in my life time...and a lot I want to see happen around me too many bucket list yet to be actualized.
So I stumbled on a post on Ig 'Before I Die Wall Lagos' an art project that encourageds people to share their aspirations..
For me in that moment of reflection I realise there are so many things I want ....
I want true LOVE....I want also to spread love and positivity ... I will love to be a blessing to as many lives as I can touch either through my art or through volunteering and supporting projects that aim to touch lives
For me before I die I want a world of peace...
I want real change in the Nigerian political system...I want total political reform...I want young vibrant capable ...reliable men and women hold vital positions in all sectors of our economy ...men and women of integrity
I want a place where our children will be proud to call home and not seek greener pastures else where.....
I want to see constant electricity....where we have safe portable water...I want our infrastructural challenges addressed! I want to be able to go out and do all I need to for the day and not be constrained or delayed by traffic!
This and much more.....I want to see happen
I believe we are possible..we can if we try!
Deuces my lovlies!💋
Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo