
I've been crushing on Morris Chestnut for quite a while now (amongst others, judge not) 😉🙈
Been able to get over a few..but my Morris still stays for now until when the love dies!🤣 ( if that ever happens)
Anyway just wanted to express my feelings for him... He added another year to his age yesterday the 1st of Jan 2018
So here goes....
Dear crush....
I admire your tenacity and carriage
I love it... that you love God (perfect husband material)
I love your drive and how you strive to be more...
From watching and following you afar I am convinced that you are a gentle man ...you come across as a lady's man...the kind to treat a lady right!
When I watch you on TV and see you with other women I get jealous and wish to swap places.. even though it's just acting! 😉
Dear crush you are far away from me but I feel you near..our parts may never cross but just know that my love for you is real 😂
I love how strong and bold you are and the fact that you take care of yourself and your body..and how you maintain an active and healthy lifestyle..we will make a perfect match don't you think?!.. 👫 I try to keep fit also!
I was so upset when Roosewood ended..cos for me it felt like a date with you..I made sure to set my timer in other not to miss any episode..it did'nt matter, if I had to stay up late..
Oh gush just looking at your picture alone makes my heart pump!😅
Take a good look at those eyes!😘
I can go on....but amama stop here
before I make a fool of myself.
If you ever see this just know that this melanin babe somewhere on the west side of Africa Nigeria ❤'s you!
Okay bye😁
Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo