Nicole's Journal : On Big Brother!








Is it just me or is this season of big brother looking dry already?
I'm kinda  disinterested in this years' show!

Stumbled on the Live show on sunday when the housemates
  were just getting into the house and from the look of things am not gonna be addicted to it or glued to my Tv screen like I did the previous season.

They are just too many of them in the house mehn...Feel
it will be difficult to even identify and connect with each individual personality...

Overly loud bunch if you ask me!


maybe when the evictions start it will become interesting.. for now am just gonna Stick to watching the  daily highlights!


Everything just feels and looks different tho...

From the voice of the new big brother..to the setting of the diary room...not vibing  with it joor (I miss the cool husky  voice of the former big brother)😁

Oh well.. time will tell as the show progresses..we shall see!


Deuces!✌




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him