Photographer TY Bello Turns 40 Today





Singer, song writter and photographer TY Bello Turns 40 Today the 14th of Jan 2018. She took to her Instagram page to share photos and has big announcements to share about her collaboration with canon!

Wish her all the best in this new chapter and jouney!
See her message below....


' So this girl is 40 ..counting the years and wondering how .. but it's true ..I was born on the 14th of January 1978 .. UCH , Ibadan . God has made my life so beautiful .Ive lived passionately in this colorful love -bubble ... I'm so excited to be here .. full of hopes and dreams .. SooooooooHAPPY !! OOoooo Sooooo grateful #happybirthdaytome '


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him