So last night my friend invited me to the premier of Ebonylifetv movie : Royal Hibiscus Hotel #rhh
It is a Romantic comedy...about an unsuccessful chef in London who returned home to manage her father's hotel.. she falls in love with a boy who she bumped into on her trip back..who coincidentally is lodging in the same hotel and has ulterior motives and then of course drama ensues..and eventually resolved at the end of the day...as is expected in a romantic movie tehehe (I'm not trying to jinx itπ)
It will be showing in cinema's from february 9th...go see it!
I must commend the efforts of the lead cast as well as supporting cast and the entire team...the artistry was on point and well thought through!
loveeeeet.. on a scale of 10...I give it an 8!
There were a lot of feel good moments and of course laughter!
See photos below of some looks of the night..
My friend and I are in the mix too...can you tell?ππ
All though the colour code had a dash of red...I opted for something else...hope I was able to impress!? At least my lipstick is red!ππ
 |
| Dakore Akande |
 |
| Omawumi |
 |
| Omoni Oboli |
 |
| Toke Makinwa |
 |
| Uzor Osimpka |
 |
| Dolakpo Oni |
 |
| Ijeoma Aniebo |
 |
| Sotonye Amachree |
 |
| Alibaba & Wife Mary |
 |
| Djcuppy |
 |
| Kate Henshaw |
 |
| Lala Akindoju |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo