Gabrielle Union Covers March Issue Of Elle Canada!








Gabrielle Union - Wade is one of my favourite Hollywood Actors..from her breakthrough role in the 2000 teen comedy film : bring it on..she has  come into her own and has proven that she is not here to play..she is here for the win all the way up.

I love the way she immerses herself in the character of Mary Jane in the BET series : Being Mary Jane

There is this positive aura she exudes that I can't
 help but love ...and am sure it rubs off on the people close to her!


Like the Elle Magazine say
she is one fierce, stylish ,strong, sexy, intelligent funny and independent woman!

She advocates for the survivors of assault


She is my kinda of woman...



Deuces
#Spreadlove
More photos/ video below








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him