Nicole's Journal : My Friend Just Got Back Too Oh!😉 (IJGB...Gang)...This Post Is Not Serious...I'm Bored!!!







Yay...I also have a friend who just got back Oh! 'pun intended'🤣

After church service today...I went to see a friend who just got back...yes I said it..she was coming from yankee..come and beat me...am in my house...lol ( I'm bored)

Seriously tho...my friend just got back from. a trip and ..   I had to go spend sometime with her..had alot of catching up to do!

Earlier in the day..I was just lamenting to myself on the shortage of handbags or better put the lack of it in my life... and the need to get some in my  collection..especially in different colours ...I needed a red accessory to compliment my look which was a black dress
and it would have been nice to have paired it with a red bag

Guess what my friend got me ....a very cute red/white bag and mii love it!

Now I have a red bag.....

Like I said earlier..am bored!🏃🏻‍♀️

Ok bye

#deuces✌






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him