Nicole's Journal : Pool Drama!
Nigerians and their over sabi (too forward) attitude.
Today after my work out session..my trainer suggested that I swim a bit since it's been a while I did.
Due to the busy nature of the gym..he won't get into the pool with me but will just observe and correct me where necessary! (remember my post on swimming lessons)
I get into the pool and start swimming..
there comes this guy from the gym..
and says to me..why are you only swimming the breadth of the pool why not take the whole length...
( In my mind. I go how does it affect you)
Anyhuu.. I say to him..leave me be .. this is how I want to swim...He now says.. that's lazy!
OMG I was beyond shook..like..how is that even your problem?!..the uncle continues to castigate me!
So I ask do you know how to swim?!. he says no that if he did..he will do the whole length of the pool
I decided to ignore his rumblings and continue with my swimming..the next thing I see this uncle with his swim suit and then goes ...you will see me now..am coming into the pool..I will show you how it's done..just wait ... watch and see
Oh..he knows how to swim after al.. I thought
This pot belly..round figured and average height man jumps into the pool ..guess what happens next?! He was struggling and fighting with the water..the pool instructor had to jump in to his rescue.. He was drowning literally🤣😂
guess at what level..'3ft' 🤗
God Forgive me..but I just burst out with laughter...couldn't help myself..it was an interesting sight!
People ran to his side.. sure he drank a lot of water..cos he kept coughing and throwing up🤣🤣
I know this is not funny but it was funny..am even laughing now as I type...after he came to, he also joined me in laughing at himself!
One lady almost beat me that it's not funny..had to update her on the talk preceding the incident!
The man can't swim..instead of respecting himself and stay off he decided to embarrass his village people!
He couldn't even stand inside the water..one of the guys had to explain to him the different levels and the point where he was is the shallow part and it's easy to just stand even if he can't swim!
Anyway..he was alright when I left..and the whole saga ended my pool session!


Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo