Oh Today Is The Valentine!!!
Now that the day has come and will soon be over can we move on with life now...
The amount of atrocities that is taking place..has already taken place and will soon take place is beyond comprehension!
Don't get me wrong.. am not trying to be a Debbie downer just because like someone said I do not have a Valentine! I just feel the hype is just too much!
Why should one be constraint to showing love on a just one particular day...out of the 365 days in a year!
I believe the act of kindness, showing and spreading of love should be a regular thing not just one day mapped out to show a big gesture that you care for someone!
The little gestures every day is what counts!
Show your loved ones you care and appreciate them on a daily bases
The pressure put on this February 14 is too much if you ask me..
People begin to fret about creating that perfect romantic Valentine date outing for their significant other..instead of enjoying your day normally and just appreciating each other ..You are weighed up with how to get the perfect gift ...the perfect date night setting..etc like we see in the movies and romantic novels! It really does take the fun away!
I've never really been a sucker for Valentine.. in fact I don't think I've ever had a date on Valentine's day.....I don't feel pressured to get one! I like to see it as just another day!
Someone asked me earlier what I was going to be doing for the day..my response!.. go about my normal activity of day and go to church for midweek service and she goes. after service...?
I let her know that I will be heading home after church!
She wasn't having it, she asked if I won't give myself a treat..and am wondering to what purpose..is it my birthday or is it Christmas!?
The one day extreme show of affection doesn't guarantee a prefect relationship!
If you were booed up today ...you got a rose and some chocolates...etc or you had a dinner date with your significant other good for you!
If you are in my category that can't careless or be bothered..#👊
Then those who would have loved to have been celebrated by bae..but do not have as boo to share the day with ...
all well and good it's not the end of the world..its just another day for people to be extra!
Love yourself Sister!
Deuces✌
#spread love 💋


Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo