Photo Of The Day... Will You Be My Maid Of Honor! 😁

Should this trend be embraced ?!
The bride asking her best friend to be maid of Honor.. ( chief brides maid) in a proposal kinda way!

I had played this role sometime ago for a very close friend and as the name entails 'Maid..that's what I became for the period and on the day of the wedding..literally running all sorts of errands and being at the beck and call of the bride... ensuring that she didn't feel stressed or worked out .... basically trying to keep her calm at all times!


So yeah if any friend wants me to be maid of Honor and ask in the manner like the picture above..I will accept!😁

After all am gonna slave for you right!? 'I kid' ...
So you might put in some effort in asking! 🏃🏻‍♀️


Deuces ✌

Photo Credit: #Weddingdigestnaija





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him