Nicole's Journal: Traffic Scam...They got me!!






I fell for a scam product oh...

The things that Lagos traffic causes....
 These traffic thieves won't have the opportunity to swindle people if our roads where free flowing (not to worry  this isn't one of those cases where they break windscreen and do away with stuff...thank goodness! I pray never to experience such..although I have had a close call before!

I was in traffic when one of these boys who hawk in traffic approached me with a 4G Wi-Fi looking pack with 9mobile logo inscribed on it...
The uncle just won't  leave my side, he kept going on and on about how it's  a promo pack... and after this period it will be difficult to get that's hy they are on the roads to create the awareness and sell the product! (fake wifi)

He said there is no need for sim or recharge and it will last for the duration of three (3) months after which there will be need to start recharge!

How gullible I was to take it hook line and sinker..I bought the bull crap..even made a transfer without checking the product out or confirming that the thing works.

When I asked for their address in case I need any assistance ..he gave a very vague address in banana island even with that blunder, I still bought it!
The guy was very enthusiastic in his sale of the product oh...
He was just sweet talking and foolish me ..I kept nodding and believing the lies!

Now I believe he had something in his mouth!
I never ever buy stuff in traffic first of...
On a normal day if there is no cash on me, I'll simply just move on but I don't understand how in this case,I didn't have cash but went ahead to do a mobile transfer...haaa no oh.. the dude definitely had something on me!
Maybe My village people sent him!
shame! 😂😂

It is well!
Never again

See photo below...
Be ware peeps




Deuces✌
#spreadlove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him