Nicole's Journal....Halos!๐
Halos dear journal ..this past weekend/Easter has been a rollar coaster of fun and stress..Lol
I got invited to a beach house and ..the experience was freeing and exciting (my first time at one of them private beach houses!
It was a much needed get away
Then after the holiday..it was back to reality again Oh!
These automobiles called cars eeehn have no respect whatsoever for humans Oh!
Just imagine ..they will just be embarrassing somebody upandan๐
That is how mine says it's time to mess itself up oh not me..
It didn't give me enough warning sef..just imagine and it decides to quench (stop) on the highway...just like that!
Since Sunday..to get a mechanic to come check it out has been futile...
All of them forming busy..the only one that agreed to come eventually apparently has no clue as to what the problem is...he's just been doing trial and error plus guess work!
So I have decided that I cannot kill myself..I will leave it till am able to get a competent hand to work on it!
Life is too sweet to stress..'moving on'
Going to pamper myself later today...I bought a spa deal..need to wash off all the burning on my skin from this wicked lagos hot sun..dunno if we are paying for our sins again ....when Jesus has already paid the prize.... and all the sweat these past days from jumping one danfor bus to another ..kai some passengers tho have serious B/O gush!
These danfor buses sha...(story for another day)
Deuces✌
#Spreadlove๐

Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo