Nicole's Journal...Facebook Friend Notification






I have an issue with folks who randomly add you on Facebook... Dunno if it sounds harsh but its just so weird and kinda  annoying... 
You see a few mutual friends between us and deem it fit to add ..Someone you don't know from Jack will just be sending you friend request.
I'm tired of receiving these notifications..cant remember the last time I added anyone on Facebook  even when it shows people you may know..I never bother with it!
Initially I accept request  when I see the number of mutual friends because it felt like the decent thing to do but now I just ignore...a lot of crazy people on social media, they will add you and start harassing your life.
What is the aim and point of it all sef..or is it the ones you don't even know exist..you've never talked to and the next thing you will be seeing all sorts on your timeline.

That we have mutual friends don't mean  we have to be friends...
Thank You!

Facebook is for catching up with friends and family..old friends from school...lost friends and distant family members  and all!
Not for every Tom Dick and Harry to add me abeg!


#Deuces✌😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him