Rant : Wakanda Light Is This!..
Dear Ikeja electric distribution company..what is going on with the light situation in Alausa division?
My goodness!!!
How can one have electricity light and not be able to use it for anything
Your high voltage has practically spoilt every electrical appliance I own
So we've had light all day in my area of residence but everyone has to put off every electrical switch in their homes and shops because the high current has blown almost everything ...
There is light but it's 'darkness covers' everywhere because Ikeja electric distribution can't seem to put their acts together.
Now I have to deal with fixing alot....from my microwave to electric kettle to T.V..name it and not forgetting the switch connections.
I can't even charge my phone just because....
It is well!
Something had better be done soonest... not funny at all and this is not the first time it's happening! When you call their customer care line..they never pick!
Sigh

Comments
Post a Comment
Please drop a comment! Xoxo