I'm Tired Of The Madness!!! #Lagosmourns







Hmmmn ...these past events the last few days have got me shook to my bone marrow.
We all are posting on social media platforms talking  and playing the blame game but after all that ...where do we go?

I must say we all have failed !!!

What can we do ...how do we ensure that the right policies are implemented and enforced in this country?
 Some people say the answer lies in getting your PVC...after that what next?

How can things change for the better in Nigeria...where do we go from here!
Today it's back to business as usual... cos in Nigeria as long as you are not directly affected 'E NO CONCERN YOU'

Someone called me earlier and goes...you live in Lagos you have to be careful and I was surprised in as much as it was coming from a good place and perhaps lack of words to express empathy!
Does it mean that the people whose lives were taken unexpectedly were careless...the innocent child who died was it out of his carelessness?!

I am TIRED and weak...
People are saying pray for Nigeria...but for how long are we going to continue to depend on prayer alone?
 I am prayed out...prayer alone will not solve our problems!

What can we do as individuals?

Believe it not we all have a part to play in all of this!

What steps can we take
How can we change things for the better?

It is not well oh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him