Nicole's Journal....Snubbed By Photographers On The Red Carpet At A Movie Premiere






I went for a movie premiere over the weekend..as my friends and I walked up to the red carpet..it was a bit busy with celebs and co..waiting to be photographed.
Waited patiently for the crowd to disperse so I can also take photos..
Initially wasn't interested in the photos ..only wanted my personal pictures with phone ...my friend took a few..
She goes ...why don't you go on the carpet so the photographers can take you..
I obliged and the next thing all the photographers acted like...they can't be bothered... *Like Seriously* they all turned away..looking for the next celeb to take!

Well I jejely removed myself from the carpet..lol (no shame) cos I can hold my own any day...I didn't feel bad or anything but my friend was so pissed and couldn't take it..so she walked off...

I thought it was funny!

So because I am not yet a super star...they are looking at me gross....it's all good!

I believe my turn is coming..so no pressure
Then it will be my turn to revenge 🤣🤣




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him