Hey You..Yes You....Check This!👇






Been a minute huh!?

After the news of an OAP....passing on recently and for the few days that followed her picture was almost everywhere on social media
 Condolence messages followed suit with appreciation for the gift that she was...everyone one had something nice and beautiful to say about her..some explained their connections to her.

This got me pondering...
on the fact that she is gone and won't see all the beautiful messages and I began to ask...was she aware of this love shown to her at  death whilst she was alive?

I think it's time we move beyond this whole social media frenzy and actually show and let our friends and loved ones know how much we care and love them...cause we never know when God will need them back!

Call keep intouch...tell them you love them
meet up....catch up with what's happening in their lives
It's not when they are gone...you start to sing praises...
They don't need it and won't see it!


A friend on Facebook talked about how he had more than 100 comments on his wall for his birthday but not one person cared to call and check up on him...meanwhile he was down and battling with an ailment!

I get that we are all buzy and trying to get by but it won't hurt to every now and again ..hear from our loved ones!







See message below.....

#Reality check

 The house where I lived was about to be seized, just because I could not pay the rent. I posted my situation on Facebook looking for help, but all I could get is 2 "like" and zero comment

So I sent 250 messages to my contact list requesting a loan of N200,000. Unfortunately only 10 people responded. 6 out of 10 said they could not help me. And only 1 out of 4 who promised to help me and gave me some money. The other 3 gave me no excuse and never took my calls. In the end, I was ejected.

I did not have a place to sleep. I walked in the dark looking for options and, unfortunately, a thief stole my empty purse with my ID. He was badly hit by a car in high speed as he fled and died without his body being identified. Only the bag containing my identity card served as a marker. The news the next day spread quickly around that I died.

2500 people posted on my Facebook wall how they knew me and how kind I was. A committee was formed by my "faithful" friends who raised N750,000 to feed people at my funeral.
My work colleagues organized themselves and brought N1.5m for the coffin, the tents and the chairs. I had to be buried in a coffin worth N350,000 but as they hastily bought it there was a man who sold it to them for N200,000 saying it was his contribution.

The family met again, it was a rare opportunity for the family to meet again. Then there was a sitting. For my funeral, the family contributed N400,000. Everyone wanted to volunteer to show that they were participating. They printed t-shirts and polos for more than N85,000

Now imagine the scene when I decided to show myself up the day of my burial ..... Hmmm

So is life today, a sad reality but part of our daily lives. You who read this story, change your mentality.

Help your brother/sister when he/she needs you. Do not wait for their death to show them your love. It will not help them

Value your family members and friends whilst they are Alive.....

Copied



#Spreadlove 😘




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicole's Journal: What I've Been Up To The Past Month...#Backfrommyhiatus

Nicole's Journal... Friends Who Marry and Cut You Off Because You Are Single!!!

See Why Tyler Perry Doesn't Like People Singing Happy Birthday To Him